Now its time for recipe sharing! Let me show you the pic before I proceed to share the recipe.
Maida/All purpose flour : 1cup
sour buttermilk: 1 cup
onions: 1 small, finely chopped
green chillies: finely chopped
coriander leaves: finely chopped
Cooked Rice(basmathi/sona masoori/ponni) : 200g
Carrots diced, peas shelled, beans chopped and onions diced
Cashew Nuts : 5-10
Vangibath Powder : 1tbsp or more according to your spice level
Coriander chopped for garnishing
Oil : 5 tbsp
Mustard, chanadal, uraddal, curry leaves, turmeric
How to make it:
1. Heat oil in a wide pan and do tadka with mustard, chanadal, urad dal, curry leaf and cashews.
2. Allow cashews and sautee till they become crisp
3. Add haldi
4. Add vegetables and sautee for 30 sec or till they get warm
5. Add vangibath powder, salt and sautee for another 15 sec and remove the pan from the stove.
6. Add cooked rice, lemon juice, coriander leaves and mix well
7. Check the rice for salt and sour levels and serve.
8. Eat and Enjoy with Mysore bonda.