Aloo Tikki stuffed with Peas and Onions
Potato : 2 Large
Plain Flour : 1 tsp
Salt : as required
Red Chilli Powder : According to your taste
Onions : 1 Chopped into fine pieces
Peas : Blanched
Redchillipowder+GaramMasala+Chaat Masala+Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Oil for Frying
Stuffing Preparation :
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions.
2. When onions turn soft, add green peas and masala powder.
3. Add salt and switch off the stove. Mix everything well.
1. Cook potatoes, peel and grate them
2. Add, salt, chilli powder and plain flour and mix well
Stuffed Tikki :
Take little potato mixture in your palm and spread it.
Place the stuffing mixture in the center.
Close the potato mixture and make a nice ball.
Gently flatten this stuffed ball between your palm.
Shallow fry in a pan and use it for your sandwiches.