Stuffed Mushrooms make a very good starter for your parties. It is simple to make and yumm to eat.
Makes 25 stuffed mushrooms. Time : 30 - 40 mins
White or Brown Button Mushrooms - 25
Paneer - 100g
Onion- 1 big
Green Chilli Paste - Adjust according to the taste
Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp (chopped)
Salt- As needed
Frozen mixed vegetable - 2 tbsp (optional)
Oil- 2 tsp
Mozzarella Cheese - 1 big cup
You need an Oven for this preparation.
1. Remove the stem of the mushroom carefully. Wipe the surface of the mushroom with a soft cloth. Keep it aside.
2. Finely chop onions. Grind few green chillies with salt to make a coarse paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry till soft. Add in thawed mixed vegetables and continue to fry for 1 more minute. Add salt, chilli paste and stirr well. Meanwhile, heat the oven at 170C.
5. Scoop a little filling in a spoon and stuff it at the back of mushroom. Since you de-stemmed mushrooms, you can see a little space there to fill your paneer mixture. Top them mozzarella cheese.
6. Line them on a tray with aluminium foil. Bake them at 170C for 5~7 minutes or till cheese melts and becomes little red.
Your Cheesy Mushrooms are ready to serve. Serve with Tomato sauce.