Broccoli & Paneer Parantha Recipe ~ Easy
Preparation time : 15min Cooking Time : 10mins Total Time Taken : ~30mins
Makes ~ 15paranthas
1. Mix whole wheat flour, salt, oil and water. Knead the dough well. Take a big drop of oil in your palm and rub it on the dough. Rest the dough for 15 mins.
2. Rice Broccoli and Paneer in food processor/ grater or mixer grinder using pulse mode.
3. In a non-stick wok, fry riced broccoli for 2 mins. Add turmeric powder, chili powder and salt and garam masala. Pour in ‘riced’ paneer as well. Mix together. Filling is ready.
4. Roll a small portion of dough into a circle. Place the prepared filling in between. Gather the sides to center and pinch to seal. Gently press it down and roll it a circle again.
5. Transfer it to hot pan. When you start seeing bubbles, flip it and toast it with oil/butter. Serve hot.