Preparation time : 10 mins Cooking Time : 10mins Total Time Taken : ~25mins
Serves : 3 Adults
50g : Finely chopped carrots
50g : Finely chopped French beans
20g : Green Peas
1 : Onion
1 : Tomato
5: Green Chili
1” : Ginger, chopped into fine pieces
250g: Bambino Vermicelli
Water: Vermicelli ratio is 1:1
Salt as needed
Tempering: Mustard, Chana dal and Urid dal
Oil – 2-3 tbsp
1. Clean and chop Carrots and French beans. Chop Onions, green chilies and tomatoes.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add mustard, Chana dal, Urid dal. Fry until dals turn red.
3. Add carrots and French beans. Fry for 2-3 mins.
4. Add in Green peas, Onions and Green Chilies.
5. Grated ginger goes in next. Fry everything for next 2-3 minutes. Add water and salt.
6. Buy fried bambino vermicelli which helps you to save time.
7. When water starts to bubble, check for salt and add more if needed.
8. Add in fried vermicelli. Cook water is absorbed and no water is left in the pan.
9. Garnish with lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.