Raw Banana and Noodles Cutlets
This is one simple recipe which will appease children anytime, if they are cutlets and noodle lovers at the same time. This recipe does not involve deep frying.
Makes 10 medium sized cutlets
Raw Banana : 2
Potato: 1 (small)
Noodle : 1 packet (maggie noodles)
Cashewnuts: few broken into small pieces
Corainder Powder : 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder : 1/2 tsp
Oil : 1tbsp for seasoning, 4tbsp for panfrying the cutlets
1. Cook raw banana and potato in the pressure cooker with their skin intact.
2. Peel the skin and grate banana and potato, leave it aside.
3. Cook noodles without adding any seasoning. Drain it and leave it aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and toss cashewnuts. When they turn brown, Switch off the stove and add all powders with enough salt.
5. Add in cooked noodles, grated banana and potato and mix them well.
6. Make 10 medium sized balls. Press them down between your palm to make a flat disc. Neaten the edges.
7. Toast them with little oil on a hot pan till crisp. Serve with tomato sauce.
My children loved it, I hope you will love it too.
- ▼ Sep (4)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (161)