It is always nice to have something crispy with a cuppa. The weather is perfect now in India, so here you go with crispy hot garlic bread recipe which is easy peasy...
Preparation time : 10 mins Total Time Taken : 15mins
Serves : 5 people
Bread Slices: 10
Butter (salted) : 2 Tbsp
Red Chilli Flakes : 1 tsp (adjust to taste)
Freshly grated garlic : 1 Tbsp
Salt (a pinch), Herbs (rosemary) mixed – 1tsp
1. Set the oven temperature at 180oC and switch it on.
2. Have butter at room temperature. It should be soft and spreadable. Mix chili flakes, grated garlic, a small pinch of salt and herb mix. Give a gentle stir and mix everything.
3. Spread this evenly on all bread slices.
4. Place these bread slices in an oven safe tray and bake till bread slices brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5-10mins before you serve them.
5. Enjoy with a hot mug of coffee.