Try this cabbage pakora for a party, on a rainy day or on a cold winter day. It pairs perfect with a cuppa! Simple yet tasty!
Cabbage PakoraMakes 20 pakoras/Time Taken: 20mins
Cabbage : 200g
Spring Onion: 2
Cashewnut: a handful
Curry leaves : 10 leaves
Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
Rice Flour: 1tbsp
Soda-bi-carbonate- 1/2 tsp
Salt : As needed
Water to mix
Oil to fry pakoras
1. Shred cabbage. Chop spring onions & curry leaves.
2. Cut cashewnuts into small pieces.
3. Take all the above in a wide bowl. Add Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Sodabicarb, Rice Flour ad Besan.
4. Mix well without using water.
5. Add little water at a time and mix well. Besan should coat the cabbage well.
6. Grease your hands with a drop of oil and make small balls with the batter.
7. Drop these balls into hot oil and fry them till they are golden brown.
Serve them with your favorite sauce :)