Recipe Credit : www.maayeka.blogspot.com
150g :Wheat Flour(Pillsbury brand flour)50g : Besan Flour
1 tbsp: Fine Semolina
1 cup: Bittergourd peels
1 .5 tsp: Tamarind Juice
1 tsp : Fennel Powder
1tsp: Red Chilli Powder
Salt as needed
Water for mixing the dough
Oil for deep frying
1. Mix the b.gourd peels with salt and apinch turmeric powder and keep it aside for 15 mins.
2. Rinse off the peels with water and drain to remove excess water.
3. Add wheat flour and rest of the ingredients to karela peels and mix to make a tight dough.
4. Rest the dough for next 10 mins.
5. Pinch a lemon size dough and roll them into circles. Deep fry in hot oil on both sides.
6. Poori was good to eat on its own. I did not serve them with any accompaniments. Goes well with a cup of coffee or tea.