This one was a winner at home. The fragrance of dosa was fantastic. Dosa was soft and very tasty to eat. I just followed the instructions as it is from Chitra Amma's Kitchen. No variation to the recipe was made. Thanks Amma was lovely dosa recipe. Here is the link to the recipe
I like my dosa roasted on both sides so I roasted it that way as you can see in the picture.
I also tried their tengapal rasam, it was yummy too. By the time I could take a picture the rasam was all gone...It was a good change to my regular 'bele saaru'. Thank you Dibs and Amma for wonderful recipes.
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Avval Dosa/Beaten Rice Pancakes...Tried and Tasted...
- Navaratri and Navaratri Festive Food Event
- Bengali Style Masoor Dal
- Pudina flavored Adai Rotti
- Chutney Rotti
- Kalakand and Chola Bhatura - Tried and Tasted
- Biscuit Rotti
- Plantain Thoran
- Continued SWC - Part 2...
- Potatoes with Panch phoran
- SWC-Karnataka Round UP 2 - Republished for TOM
- SWC-Karnataka Round UP 1 -Republished for TOM
- Ananthapadmanabha swamy Vratha ; Ananthachaturdash...
- Menasina Saaru/Pepper Rasam ; Donate for a Heart;D...
- Alasande Kalu Huli /Curried Black eyed Peas And So...
- Ananthapadmanabhaswami Vrata
- Gojjuavalakki, Menasinakayi Bonda and revisiting a...
- Ekadantanige Modaka...
- Poori mathu Saagu
- Kobbari/Kaayi Holige a.k.a Coconut and Jaggery stu...
- Anouncing SWC-West Bengal
- Wishing you all a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi..
- Chanadal and Rice Payasam
- ▼ Sep (23)