Got some left over pudina& coriander chutney at home? Easy peasy..just add rice flour and salt to left over chutney and mix well to make a soft dough. Pat them on a non-stick paper. Smear little oil on the paper and then pat them into thick round circles and transfer the rotti with paper to hot tava with rotti side facing the tava. Peel off the paper. Fry on both sides till it is red. Chutney rotti is ready. :)
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Avval Dosa/Beaten Rice Pancakes...Tried and Tasted...
- Navaratri and Navaratri Festive Food Event
- Bengali Style Masoor Dal
- Pudina flavored Adai Rotti
- Chutney Rotti
- Kalakand and Chola Bhatura - Tried and Tasted
- Biscuit Rotti
- Plantain Thoran
- Continued SWC - Part 2...
- Potatoes with Panch phoran
- SWC-Karnataka Round UP 2 - Republished for TOM
- SWC-Karnataka Round UP 1 -Republished for TOM
- Ananthapadmanabha swamy Vratha ; Ananthachaturdash...
- Menasina Saaru/Pepper Rasam ; Donate for a Heart;D...
- Alasande Kalu Huli /Curried Black eyed Peas And So...
- Ananthapadmanabhaswami Vrata
- Gojjuavalakki, Menasinakayi Bonda and revisiting a...
- Ekadantanige Modaka...
- Poori mathu Saagu
- Kobbari/Kaayi Holige a.k.a Coconut and Jaggery stu...
- Anouncing SWC-West Bengal
- Wishing you all a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi..
- Chanadal and Rice Payasam
- ▼ Sep (23)