"Meals on Wheels" here means food which can be stored/carried while you travel without worrying about spoilage. I have spent 2 wonderful years blogging and during this time I have come accross foodies who are creative and intelligent. Many food events have made us think out of the box and surprised ourselves of the hidden talent we have :D . SWC this time will be on TOM and the theme is food which can be carried while you travel without worrying about the spoilage. The shelf life of the food which you blog for this event must be 2 days. Think think think...and send in your entries before 31st March 2009 :).
1. Food shelf life = 2 days (without refrigeration)
2. Veg and Non Veg both accepted
3. From Chutneys to Chapathi to Rice you can send any dish which falls under the above category.
4. Details to be included :
Name of the Dish
Url of the Dish
Photo : 350 pixel (width) length does not matter
Subject line : Meals on Wheels event Entry
Send in your entry to lakshmi (at) tasteofmysore(dot)com
You can use the logo below ..........
Promote your meals on wheels ideas.
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- SWC-Meals on Wheels
- Tambittu/ತಂಬಿಟ್ಟು for Shivarathri
- Green Bean and Tomato Soup ~ from Spice Cafe
- Mavinakayi Chitranna in 5 easy steps/Raw Mango Ric...
- Kitchen Essentials ~ Pickle Powder, Chilli Powder ...
- Sago Almond Milk ~Sabbakki Badami Haalu
- Jackfruit and Banana Halwa
- Sorekayi/Doodhi Halwa
- Menthesoppu Avarekaalu Bhath
- Raw Mango Chutney~Mavinkayi Chutney
- Green Chilli Paste ~Keep it Ready Kitchen Essentia...
- Sago Idlis/Sabbakki Idli ~ Instant Idlis
- SWC-Salads Round up
- Raddish Salad in Yogurt/Moolangi Mosaru
- Khara Bun/Fennel Flavored Buns ~ Eggless
- Keep it Ready - Preserved Raw Mango ~ Kitchen Esse...
- Maddur Vade
- Tea Masala/ Fragrant Spice Mix for Milk Tea
- Anouncing AFAM-Jackfruit
- ▼ Feb (20)
- ► 2008 (161)