We at home absolutely love this combination of Strawberries and Bananas. Try this simple milkshake
Serves : 6 people
Starwberries - 25
Ripe Banana - 2
Vanilla Icecream - 3tbsp
Fresh Milk - 200ml
Sugar - 3tbsp
1. Clean Strawberries and chop them into 1" pieces
2. Peel banana and chop them into big chunks
3. Add fresh milk, sugar and icecream to it and blend in your juicer.
4. Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
5. I prefer less sweet and no ice cubes version. You can add more sugar if you like it sweeter.