You need :
Carrot : 1 big or 4 little ones (Indian) or 7 lilliput carrots
Peanuts : 2 tbsp
RedChillies : 4 (adjust accordingly)
Tamarind : 1" piece
Coriander : 2 strands
1. Chop carrots and cook it with enough water. Scoop carrots and take it in the blender. Reserve the water
2. Roast peanuts and red chillies
3. Take rest of the ingredients in blender and blend it to smooth paste along with carrots
4. If you want more water add reserved water and blend.
5. Scoop the chutney to a bowl and season with oil, mustard, redchillies and curry leaves.
6. Serve with your favorite main course.
Beetroot Chutney is joining Sunshinemom's Purple Color in Food