http://www.monsoonspice.com/2008/07/announcing-jfi-aug-08.htmlA simple fried rice with loads of vegetables and nice to eat ...adapted to Indian taste from a Chinese recipe :D
You need the following :
Carrot : 1/2 Juliened
Capsicum: 1 Julienned
Onion: 1 Julienned
Peas: 1/2 cup Julienned
Baby Corn : 6-7 Julienned (cut into thin strips)
Sauce Mix :
Soya Sauce : 2t bsp
Vegetarian Oyester Sauce : 1tsp
Tomato Sauce : 1tbsp
Maggi Masala Chili Sauce : 1tsp
Rice : 1 cup
Cook rice grains apart.
Sautee all vegetables in oil till they are fork tender.
Add sauce mix, and give a stir let it warm a bit.
Add cooked rice and mix, your delicious chindian rice is ready for dinner. We ate with onion tomato raita. You can have it with any other accompaniment like Manchurian.
This bowl of rice will participate in JFI-Soya started by Indira of Mahanandi and host of the event is Sia of Monsoon Spice.
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Idli-Vade-Sambar (I-V-S)
- Rave Dose, Chutney and hot hot Coffee.....
- Simple south Karnataka oota; Our Sunday Dinner
- Apple, Orange and Starfruit Juice
- Chiroti Rava Rotti and Onion Tomato Gojju
- Layered Pudding with cinnamon infused pineapple ju...
- Hesarubele Payasa/Moongdal Payasam
- Vegeterian Fried Rice
- Hoornada Holige/Pooran Poli..Cooking for Goddess V...
- Jolada Rotti, Tumbida Badanekayi Palya, Shenga Hin...
- Raagi Mudde and Massoppu (Finger Millet Rounds)
- Chigali Undi/Unde; Black Sesame Laddu
- Pizza and Kesar Mango Kulfi
- Raw Mango Gojju
- Khara/Savory & Sihi/Sweet Pongal
- Fridge Magnets for the event
- Bele Saaru/Mysore Rasam/Lentil Soup
- Drumstick Leaves Chutney Powder and Kitchen Connec...
- ▼ Aug (18)