My son is a die hard fan of Pizza. There was a constant request for pizza at home from long time. Whenever there is a request all I do is to buy a PPP for him from a near by fast food center :D ..
but Akash wanted to make pizza at home this time .. so I went on buying pizza base and pizza toping ingredients. He helped me to top the pizza and also ate it with lots of happiness. Priyanka's Pizza making episode on Asan Khana was on my mind ..so took her recipe for making Pizza. Thanks Priyanka for sharing your recipe. Just followed her recipe and deleted chicken from her recipe to have a yummilicious Pineapple vegetable pizza :)
For Pizza Sauce
Italian Mixed Spices (storebought) & salt
(Ingredients: Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, savory, Sage, Oregano and Basil)
No measurements..here just sauteed onions in hot olive oil and added tomatoes and when tomatoes were mushy added spice mix, salt and the sauce is ready to go on pizza base
Pizza Topping :
red chilli flakes (optional)
Spread pizza sauce, then arrange all vegetables and sprinkle generously mozzarella cheese over the vegetables. I did not bake it in a oven. I have two tawa (girdles) so placed one over the other and heated them on medium flame. Placed Pizza on tava and closed the lid and cooked it till cheese melted and the crust was crisp. By then even vegetables were soft. Remove from girdle and enjoy it hot! This goes to A.W.E.D Italian hosted by DK of Culinary Bazzar.
I made these tanda tanda cool cool Kear Mango Kulfis from Namratha's blog few weeks ago..Thanks Namratha..we all loved it. I am sending them to Color in food event hosted by EC of Easy Crafts blog, Theme of the Week - I-day event and IceCream and Milkshake event hosted by SriLekha.
You can check out Namratha's blog for detailed recipe of making mango kulfi. Here is a summed up recipe...
You need ; agar agar, Mango puree, condensed milk, Saffron strands, chopped nuts (cashews and pistachios)
Soaked saffron strands in 1tbsp of milk. I dissolved agar agar in hot water (about 2-4tbsp of water. You need to chop agar agar strips to fine pieces before you dissolve. Mix a cup of condensed milk, cup full of mango puree, dissolved agar agar, saffron strands along with milk and finally added chopped nuts and poured it into molds. Refrigerated for a day before I served.
- ► 2012 (40)
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Idli-Vade-Sambar (I-V-S)
- Rave Dose, Chutney and hot hot Coffee.....
- Simple south Karnataka oota; Our Sunday Dinner
- Apple, Orange and Starfruit Juice
- Chiroti Rava Rotti and Onion Tomato Gojju
- Layered Pudding with cinnamon infused pineapple ju...
- Hesarubele Payasa/Moongdal Payasam
- Vegeterian Fried Rice
- Hoornada Holige/Pooran Poli..Cooking for Goddess V...
- Jolada Rotti, Tumbida Badanekayi Palya, Shenga Hin...
- Raagi Mudde and Massoppu (Finger Millet Rounds)
- Chigali Undi/Unde; Black Sesame Laddu
- Pizza and Kesar Mango Kulfi
- Raw Mango Gojju
- Khara/Savory & Sihi/Sweet Pongal
- Fridge Magnets for the event
- Bele Saaru/Mysore Rasam/Lentil Soup
- Drumstick Leaves Chutney Powder and Kitchen Connec...
- ▼ Aug (18)